Bouncing & Stylizing (Small Pens)
Learn Modern Calligraphy with The Happy Ever Crafter
***IMPORTANT: IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS PAGE AFTER ALREADY PURCHASING THE COURSE... HIT THE "LOG IN" OR "SIGN UP" BUTTON IN THE MENU ABOVE. YOU DO NOT NEED TO PURCHASE AGAIN***
You’ve learned the basics, and you’re ready to start taking your lettering up a notch!
Ever try doing ‘bounce lettering’ and feel like it isn’t coming out “quite right”, or it ends up looking downright messy?
The Bouncing & Stylizing Workbook & Online Training will take you through the basic guidelines you should be working with when bouncing and stylizing your letters.
It includes some quick “game changers” you can implement right away, plus three bouncy styles you can master in both monoline and full-pressure formats.
By the end of the book you will have new confidence and understanding to apply to your letters and start honing your own style!
This is a DIGITAL product including downloadable PDF materials and virtual trainings—no shipping is required. Choose the pen size that you’ll be using so that you purchase the correct workbook! Need help with pens? Scroll down to the FAQ below.
I've helped over 50,000 students in my basics course, Show Me Your Drills, that teaches the basic strokes behind modern calligraphy. This workbook builds upon those skills to confidently start writing letters, words, and, ultimately, creating your own unique calligraphy style!
When you purchase this workbook & course, you’ll receive:
- Access to Show Me Your Drills, my basic calligraphy strokes program, where you’ll find suggestions on supplies, tips on correctly using your pens, advice for lefties, and more!
- A 29-page downloadable PDF workbook with a step-by-step breakdown of 3 different stylizing techniques
- Access to a video training explaining the 5 guidelines you need to understand to start bouncing & stylizing
- Traceable sections and freehand sections, so you can learn without fear!
- Blank worksheets for practice (and more practice, and more practice, and more practice)
- A private community to share your work for feedback and extra accountability
- BONUS! Over 60 minutes of additional video demonstrations during the semester!
Becca is a modern calligrapher and instructor based in Ottawa, Canada. She started The Happy Ever Crafter Inc. in 2015, and has since grown a community of over 500,000 aspiring artists and art business owners all over the world. If you’re looking to learn new skills– both art and business– in a simple, fun and stress-free way, Becca aims to help you do just that. But beware... if “Dad jokes” and terrible puns aren’t your jam, you may want to find a different place to learn!