So, you think you want to learn watercolour painting?
THE FREE PROGRAM WILL TEACH YOU THE BASICS, EVEN IF YOU HAVE NO PAINTING EXPERIENCE!
– The exact supplies (brushes, paints & papers) you'll need for watercolour painting
– All of the watercolour basics—mixing, layering, color bleeds & more, so you can get just the riiiiight shade of pink with your brush or make the perfect ombre
– How to paint fun & easy abstract compositions
– How to paint popular florals & foliage (think: leaf shapes, peonies, and even a floral bouquet!)
– How to put your florals and leaves together into a beautiful final floral composition!
Becca is a modern calligraphy do-er and teacher from Ottawa, Ontario. She's also got a passion for all things watercolour and generally uses it more for lettering & calligraphy, as well as custom home paintings. Hit her with your favourite Dad joke, and she'll be your best friend.
Stephanie was born and raised in Toronto, ON, and developed a love for art as far back as she can remember. She earned a B.F.A. Honours Degree from Queen's University and now lives and work as a full-time artist in Waterloo, ON.
– You sign up for free with your first name & e-mail address
– You'll instantly get access to the course materials, including your supplies guide, tutorial videos, FAQ support videos, and a full-colour workbook to learn from
– For 7 days, you work through short daily video lessons & fun assignments
– By the end of the week, you'll have completed 7 lessons and be comfortable with painting in watercolours!
Join me and hundreds of other students for this free basics course. We'll work alongside each other to start learning watercolours!