A comprehensive course for new calligraphers + letterers who are ready to turn their passion into profit.
Ready to turn your passion into profit, but completely overwhelmed with how to price your work?
We've got you covered.
Since its release in 2017, Panic-Free Pricing has helped over 2,500 beginning letterers, calligraphers, and artists to feel more confident and ready to profit from their skills!
Inside this course, we get into topics like:
- Overcoming your fear of charging too much (or too little!)
- How to price if you’re still a beginner, how to deal with “friends & family” discounts, and what to do if you screw up the project
- How to write an estimate, invoice, and contract (with real examples of our own!)
- FULL PRICE CHARTS you can reference when quoting jobs, with real minimum charges for specific types of projects like wedding signage, murals, logos, & a ton more
- Actual photo examples of some of our own projects, and what we really charged for them
"You NEED to take this course! You will no longer will get that sick feeling in your stomach because you don’t want to say too much or end up charging too little cause you're just unsure! You will learn that there are so many things that you NEVER thought of that you should be adding to the cost of the job!"
- Karen Driscoll
Here's what you get with your purchase (also see below for the full course module list):
- Instant lifetime access to the full course on an easy-to-follow platform
- A 98-page reference guide (downloadable & printable!) that you can come back to any time you need to figure out where to start on a quote
- Over 2 hours of video help with a variety of instructors, broken into pieces to help you work through the whole reference guide
- Full pricing minimum charts for 7 of the most common categories of lettering & calligraphy projects
- Access to the private Facebook group for help with pricing your own projects
+ PLUS an extra bonus module to help you choose & create your website!
"Panic-Free Pricing set me up to be successful with my side hustle! This guide gave me the confidence to quote potential clients without feeling like I needed to second guess my thinking. I’m a high school teacher, and I always feel grateful when I encounter excellent teachers. Becca and Joanne showed me the ropes, and I’m forever grateful!"
- Emily Banat
PANIC-FREE PRICING IS FOR YOU IF:
- You've been learning lettering and/or calligraphy for a while, and you're ready to start profiting from your skills
- You've been approached by someone who wants to hire you, but you have no idea where to even start for giving them a quote
- You're paralyzed by the thought of messing something up (or even doing something illegal!)
- You can't find the confidence to charge what you're worth
- You just want reassurance that you're pricing according to industry standards
- You want a quick-reference guide you can go back to every time you quote a job, to make sure you're not missing the mark
About Your Instructors
With over 30 years of combined experience in quoting design and lettering projects, we get asked pricing-related questions all.the.time. Which is why we teamed up to bring you the exact pricing resource we wish we had when we started our businesses.
Joanne Lauzon founded inDetail Creative—a studio offering brand + publication design, lettering + illustration, watercolour, and acrylic art—in 1992! Through her Live Your Spirit! workshops, classes, and retreats, Joanne inspires women in her city and around the globe to live joyful lives through creative play.
Becca Courtice launched The Happy Ever Crafter in 2015 after becoming absolutely smitten with calligraphy and lettering. Since then, she's built a following of over 150k aspiring artists all over the world and has grown her business through her fun and approachable teaching style.
PLUS, we've recruited some amazing guest contributors for you, too!
Get started now!
WONDERING WHAT'S INSIDE?
Let's make it easy. Here's a screenshot of the table of contents. Each of these in-depth modules in the ebook comes with video, too!
"The detailed, step-by-step ebook is amazing, but what makes Panic-Free Pricing stand out are the videos that make it all easier to grasp. I love the way everything is divided in little pieces, so that I do not panic (which is what I would usually do!)! This is a must have for anyone wanting to use lettering or calligraphy as their way of income."
- Cristina Castro, Cristel Design - Diseño y Lettering
"Panic-Free Pricing is extremely helpful and resourceful. It's a great guide to give you a sense of what your starting prices should be and what factors to consider in your pricing. I always look back at it before giving a quote to a client!"
- Amna Imam, Laughing Letters
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
"Panic-Free Pricing is so thorough, answering questions you don't even think to ask, especially as a beginner. It's as if Becca and Joanne are talking right to you. You want to immediately apply everything you learn... AND believe that you can DO THIS!"
- Elizabeth Denniston, Elizabeth Denniston Design